The Mid Group is currently on the lookout for a Finance Director to join the team.
This role is an extremely good opportunity for someone to take over the day-to-day financial requirements and deal with the different areas of Mid Consulting.
As a growing, multi-national business, and following a number of recent contract wins, we need someone to lead this side of our business. The most suitable candidate will be dynamic and versatile, supporting the continued growth of the company in the UK and over in the Middle East. The Financial Director will work closely with our overseas colleagues, ensuring reporting requirements across the business.
Job Title: Financial Director
Location: Barking, London
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience and benefits
Job Role: Full Time (Part time/flexible working is possible)
- Develop and implement the Group’s accounting policies
- Develop and implement the Group’s internal control procedures.
- Provide detailed management reports to the Board
- Ownership of the monthly and quarterly closing process
- Oversight of the overseas Jordan and KSA subsidiaries finance function
- Ownership of the overseas subsidiaries monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review and control companies overhead.
- Maintain the company’s strong cash position through comprehensive cash flow management and accurate forecasting.
- Develop and implement head office budgets.
- Preparation of the Group consolidation audited financial statements
- Ownership of the year-end audit process
- Oversight of the overseas subsidiaries year end audit process
- Manage the Group company secretarial reporting and submissions
- Preparation and submission of the corporation tax computations and returns
- Overseeing the monthly payroll and providing detailed management reports
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of the CIS returns
- Maintain and reconcile the companies’ accounting ledgers
- Liaising with the Group bankers
- Providing assistance with obtaining funding and letters of credit
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Experience of IFRS
- Experience of working with multiple currencies
- Strong commercial insight
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience of the Construction industry would be helpful, but not a pre-requisite.
- Analytical individual, able to understand and evaluate.
- A dependable individual who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work, and a high sense of responsibility to drive business efficiency and growth.
If this is of interest, please send an e-mail with covering letter, CV and current salary to email@example.com
Sahel Majali currently acts as Chairman and CEO of the MID Group, and overseas all of the organisation’s current projects both in the UK and abroad.